Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pinterest in Action

I have been an active participant of Pinterest for several years. I love the fact that I can organize new recipes for easy reference as needed and refer back to ideas that I want to try. Recently I was going through my "Wanna Try" board and decided I was going to actually try some of the ideas. Loving the results so far...
Framed Recipes from an aunt and my mother-in-law

I also tried a new recipe for dessert that I pinned awhile back. So simple and so delish...
Homemade Magic Shell (adapted from Whipperberry)

1 cup milk chocolate chips
2 tablespoons coconut oil

1. Place in a microwave safe bowl, and heat on high at 10 second intervals until melted. Watch closely and stir at the end of each interval. The chips may not look melted when actually they are and you don't want to burn the chocolate.
2. Drizzle over ice cream.

Enjoy...

No comments: